Create a 5 Second Video Opener with Motion Graphics.
- Status: Pending
- Prize: $500
- Entries Received: 46
Hi, we are looking to create an animated graphics opener for a series of corporate videos we are filming. Our company sells and installs broadcast equipment for television stations, production houses, outside broadcasters, etc. So for example, we might do a video on a television news studio we have built, or a video on an outside broadcast truck we have fitted out. Though we have a focus on the traditional broadcasters, we also work on similar projects for other organisations that require these kind of solutions, such as universities, sports stadiums, parliamentary houses and concert halls. The two elements of the video opener need to be:
1. Our logo (attached). This may look better if enhanced slightly with a 3D effect but please not too over the top.
2. A television set immediately on the right of the logo. The TV should have the word 'TV' on the screen and there should be some kind of animation to make it eye catching - perhaps the screen will flicker and then stay on for the last couple of seconds? Both of these elements should feature some kind of motion element, whether they are flying in, fading in etc etc. I have left this fairly vague as I would like to encourage creative ideas, as I expect you will probably have some better ideas anyway :) Any questions please just let me know. Thanks!
Update 26/02/2018 (General feedback in response to entries so far - will provide individual feedback tomorrow!)
- I have attached a JPG of a TV icon to give an idea of our preferred type of style. Not overly modern or retro, just a simplistic TV icon which could also be 3D enhanced - this is just something I found online to give an idea of shape (please do not copy this one exactly).
- Preference is for an overall clean, simple approach. By this I mean, set on a single colour (black or white?) background. A few entries have had complicated intros, mountain scenery etc - this is not what we're looking for.
- Minimal interference with the Techtel logo. If there is static/glitchy animations, these would be better applied to only the television set, not the logo.
- Please do not alter colours of the logo - the logo should only be altered by giving it a slight 3D look but no change to the colours.
Will be in touch again tomorrow! Thanks