Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
Need to hire for final touches on website:
- Polish existing graphic design by completing functioning buttons, slicing PSD files into web-ready images, completing graphic interface for various small elements like the search button, background, menu bars, etc. with provided or created graphics. A series of small things. Overall design already completed, just needs minor finishing elements here and there including social media buttons. (Sample: bwnvideo.com/store)
- Create a page using lightbox pop ups that abides by these considerations for proper use of jquery to guarantee maximum compatibility (http://webdesignledger.com/tips/9-jquery-mistakes-you-shouldnt-commit); page requires up to 8 lightbox popups from same page, which is in an iframe so lightbox popups need to account for that so that the popup isn't hidden. (This page will be used as a template so that the process can then be manually repeated by me afterwards, I just need one template set up once so I can see the right way).
- Mash CodeCanyon apps together in a visually pleasing way and include interface for joining email list via provided code, including creating necessary graphic elements to complete this look: http://bwnvideo.com/sample.jpg using these CCanyon apps, which will require skinning, resizing and for placement of text on them: http://codecanyon.net/item/fullwidth-audio-player-jquery-plugin/841563 and http://codecanyon.net/item/coming-soon-landing-page/135441
- Skin and install provided vBulletin including latest patches/updates template (http://www.completevb.com/product/14) to look like this except that green elements will be red instead (incorporating Fbook, Twitter, code for polling at left, adjusting vbulletin settings to reduce columns, display calendar at bottom, etc. exactly as shown, but cleaned up): http://www.bwnvideo.com/board.jpg
- Skin and install provided Wordpress template to look like this (mostly just rearranging elements): http://www.bwnvideo.com/wordpress.jpg using a template such as this one (but not necessarily this one): http://demo.devilcantburn.com/?theme=Strings
I'd considered making some of these separate projects, but would rather hire one person and work with them on the whole project. Each individual element is pretty straightforward, but does require keeping an eye on the whole and being aware of foreseeable problems for overall integration.
Kia ora! Freelancer.co.nz the largest outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace in the world connects New Zealand small businesses to professionals globally. We connect people from Wellington to Warsaw, Christchurch to Colombo and Auckland to Argentina!
Did you know you can outsource just about anything online? Projects start at $30 and the average project size is under $200! We have freelancers waiting right now who are ready to bid on your project, whatever it may be. Why not revamp your company logo for around $30, then have another freelancer design you a website incorporating your new logo for $250? Growing your business has never been easier (or cheaper!). Our freelancers are also experts in SEO and will help your website get to the top of search listings for as little as $700. You can even get freelancers finding new business and making calls on your behalf. In addition, our freelancers also have skills in iPad and iPhone application programming, software design, engineering, data entry, telemarketing, accounting and legal and that's just the start.
You can also earn extra cash by promoting Freelancer.co.nz from your existing website. Our affiliate program allows users to add banners on their website. If users click through, we share the revenue! There's nothing stopping you from getting started right now!
Freelancer.co.nz takes your safety and security very seriously. A secure milestone payment system means that you only pay for the work that you are happy with and our online dispute system allows for the quick resolving of any issues. We are always looking out for the best interests of our valued users.
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)