Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Build an app based software platform that allow people to post jobs that they need fulfilled. A network of users can then review the jobs board and select a job, either accepting the price or suggesting another price. The person who posted can then review those acceptances/bids and confirm a candidate.
Ideally suited for the smart phone, with a simple gui interface and useability. Target both andriod and iphone users.
Further, the jobs view screen will be linked either to your settings (location wise) or based on your GPS will suggest jobs in the area and also show them on a map.
confirmation of job listings or acceptances will be linked to your email
both posters as well as job runners will have to set up an account with their personal details. as a runner increases his profile, there will be a scoring system that shows their level of "credibility" say orange, red, green
In summary the functions will include:
1. user posts a job to a jobs board with a define price and due date
2. runner login and bid on a job
3. jobs board updates with latest bidder
4. user can review all those who have bids and their jobs history (not viewable to the public)
5. once a user accepts the candidate, the relationship is finalised
- emails are confirmed and more private info is released (eg mobile phone number)
- jobs board updated
Happy to discuss in further detail