I'm looking for a webmaster.
I need a dedicated person to handle the technical needs of an ecommerce website owner.
Must be able to confidently and quickly perform tasks such as:
* Magento install, tweaking, theme adjustments, extension installing, etc.
* Advanced theme customization with Magento (using fully custom themes)
* Creating and formatting sales pages, opt-in pages, etc.
* Creating headers, logos, plus other random graphics as needed. Graphics need to be at a professional level
in order to sustain company image online.
* Setting up/running split tests and other conversion tests
Must have the following qualifications:
* Have excellent spoken and written English
* Have excellent understanding of on-page SEO
* Excellent HTML, CSS, PHP & Mysql skills
* Be able to think on your feet and make things work rather than only being able to modify things that others created.
Ideally you are able to combine artistic design with solid coding skills, while also having enough understanding of Magento and ecommerce to create product pages that facilitate conversion.
You should get things done quickly, and report on your progress.
Please send in your resume / cover later with sample work.
Here is something else I want you to do as part of the application process:
I want you to create a letter detailing:
* How would you rate your communication/english skills on a scale of 1-10?
* Why does this project appeal to you?
* Tell me what you feel your special qualifications, talents or skills are that make you uniquely qualified for this project. In other words, why should I select you over and above the other applicants?
* What is your ecommerce experience?
* Tell me about yourself, your likes, dislikes, strengths, hobbies anything not listed on your resume.
Please provide a samples of your previous Magento work when submitting a bid.