Looking for someone to help to increase traffic and search engine results for a marine related website. Backlinks MUST be on PAGES with PR3+ (not a domain of PR3+), HIGH QUALITY, and MARINE RELATED ONLY.
PR links must be reported every other week and must be high quality PR links. Send us your bid on 300 links. Minimum accepted is up to PR3+ links. We will check quality of every link. Project should be completed in a 2 months period (no more than 10 links per day). All links should follow the guidelines, described below.
40% after 30 days
60% after 60 days completion date, whereby when we will see results. Please also provide me the monthly maintenance price.
You will also show us how Google has picked up the new links. We must verify all links remain in place. We will also verify improvement in search engine results. If these requirements are not met, project is considered incomplete and no funds will be deemed payable.
Please write in PMB:
- Where does your links come from (sites/related sites/forums/forums signatures/blogs/blogs comments/social sites/directories)
- What SEO techniques can you use to generate traffic and increase my site ranking (social stuff, Web 2.0 sites, some techniques to get linked in wikipedia, etc)
• ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
• Back link pages must be MARINE SECTOR related.
• Anchor text should include our keywords.
• Links must be strictly from: Google PR3+ Pages which are relevant to keywords we provide (the actual page where the link is placed)
• Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
• No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
• ALL back links must be DO FOLLOW... All links will be checked
• NO paid links accepted
• One link per domain
• Page should not be excluded by robots.txt
• Links should be live right away
• All links should be one way, NO reciprocal links accepted
• Links page should be search engine friendly
• Links must be simple HTML links – no Java Script, no redirects, no hidden links, framed pages, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, no string parameters, session ID's, etc
• No links from the sites that have incurred Google penalty
• No links from pages that are stuffed with pop-ups and ads
• Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, Bing, MSN and Yahoo within last 30-60 days
• Links must be permanent, active, never expiring. You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement
• Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses
• Not more than 10 links per day
• Websites have to be at least 2 years old
• NO links that are in a ‘sponsored’ section, paid advertisement links are accepted
• Websites must be in English, based in US, Canada or England
• Preferred domains: .com .co.uk .fr .es .it .org .gov .se .fi .ie .de .nl .gr
• NO links from torrent sites, guest books, classified ads, hacker, gambling, porn, pharmacy, directory sites, adult content sites, mirror sites etc.
• NO blog commenting links
• NO links from social networks accepted
• 10%of the links can be from high-ranked reputable forums which are relevant to our keywords
• NO automated software or spamming techniques allowed
• NO links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages
• Any link that does not fit our requirements will be rejected
Your Report (in Excel) includes:
- 4 reports total (every other week)
- Date link is placed on link page
- URL of link page
- IP of link page
- Google PR of link page
- Number of outbound links from the linked page
- Anchor Text used for the link
- Target URL of the link that has been placed on the page