Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We are looking for TWO virtual assistants to join our team. You will be working mostly with our search engine optimization business to help our customers. We are looking for someone who is diligent, hard working, and faithful. We might also request for you to help in different areas here and there
We don't need someone with experience but we just need someone who is hardworking and can do a good job.
-Work about 15 hours/week
-Must be available 1-2 hours/day
-We won't take up a lot of time in one day but just a little bit here and there
-This job provides good opportunities for continued work. We are hoping to train someone and if they can do the job well, we want them to be able to do it day to day with minimal micromanagement
-We want someone who will work diligently and do a good job so we don't have to micromanage and have more time for other business aspects
-As long as you are able to do the job well, and do it consistently, the job is very flexible. You can manage when you want to work but you must be honest with our hours and make sure to do the job to specs. We won't be looking over your back every second. Just be diligent and work hard and do a good job and get us the report and keep us updated.
-Your job will be to help us with our clients. You will do some data entry and then you will have to write some comments
-We will start off with a base pay but we will also provide raises (if you can do a good job)
-The price quote will be for one week work (15 hours @ 1-3 hours/day)
-Certain days might have more work and other days might have less work; you have to start when there is work.
IMPORTANT: The flat rate should be how much you want for 1 week work (which is roughly 15 hours). Raises & bonuses are available for good work. (We want you to at least be able to do the work after training first)
-Good English (you must be able to write descriptions and comments)
-Must be available for work (flexible schedule but we need someone willing to work)
-Good Organization skills
-Loyal & stable
*-Eager to work, Grow, and Contribute*
-Hard working & diligent
-We want someone we don't have to micromanage, someone who will get the job done and do the proper reporting
Here is how you apply:
1) your offer should be the cost of 1 week work (15 hours/week)
2) List your experience as a virtual assistant (if there isn't any it's ok)
3) Rate your English skill and write 1 sentence describing freelancer.com
4) List any other experience or expertise you have (any designing skills, SEO, writing etc.)
5) What what you want the job for? what are you looking to gain with this job?
6) Share your current status (are you a student? are you a stay at home mom? are you looking for part time work with a full time job?)
7) If we like your work can we continue to hire you week by week? (pay raises is available once you learn the job and do it well) Also when are you available to work? (Can you work Monday - Sunday? Monday-Wednesday etc.)