We run a business in Melbourne and would like someone to help us develop a program that does the following:
- Allow user to use the computer normally for X minutes (e.g. 15 minutes)
- Automatically locks the computer for Y minutes after X minutes (e.g. 30 minutes)
- X & Y time must be able to be configured by time and day of week. (e.g. 15minutes between 11am - 11pm, and 30minutes between 11pm - 11am).
- Displays custom pictures on the screen during each time the computer is locked. Must be able to specify what picture to set during each particular lock out period.
- Automatically unlocks the computer after Y minutes, and user can continue to use normally.
- Allow override password to unlock the screen (admin override & user override)
- admin override can unlock the screen with no time limit. Program resumes all functions after admin signs out of the program.
- user override has time limit, which could be set by time period (e.g. 8:30AM - 5:30PM total 60minutes override, 5:30PM - 11:30PM - 80minutes override, 11:30PM - 8:30 AM - 120 minutes override). If time limit reached, cannot use the password to unlock the screen until next time period.
- Every time user unlocks, it should show how many override minutes remaining for this time period.
- Allow user to relock after override and continue the count down of Y minutes.
- Record a log of the override activity (i.e. time/date, length of time), and only admin can access and view the log.
- Program must always be on and cannot be shut down unless an admin password is provided (or even after it is shut down, it will come back up)
- Naturally, the program should have a configuration UI to set the abovementioned parameters
Solution must include original source code.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to take this job. Thanks very much.